This course provides an overview of Faculty Self Service in ISIS. As a CU faculty member, you can use Self Service to do things like access class information, view advisees, and see their weekly schedule.
In this course, you will learn how to:
· Locate a faculty member by viewing his or her class schedule.
· View your own class schedule on a class-by-class or weekly basis.
· Find the FERPA statement within faculty Self Service
· Browse CU’s course catalog.
· See which students are enrolled in your class.
To take the course:
Logon to my.cu.edu
Click the my.training tab
Click the Click here for SkillSoft – CU’s Online Learning and also CU’s Instructor Led Training link (This will open a separate window for SkillPort. Note: this step can take a while.)
Once inside SkillPort, click the Catalog link
Click CU Courses
Click the ISIS folder
Select ISIS: Faculty Center and click [Launch]